Paul's Freebies
Please login, or sign up if you do not have a login.
Paul's Freebies
Please login, or sign up if you do not have a login.
Paul's Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paul's Freebies

Great discounts and freebies

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Like this page
Latest topics
» Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.rar
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby kaylefax Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:18 pm

» Optimizer Pro Speed Guard.rar
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby kaylefax Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:17 pm

» SID - SIDNAD Vol.8 - TOUR 2012 M
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby kaylefax Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:11 pm

With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby kaylefax Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby kaylefax Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:09 pm

» REPELS MOSQUITOES NATURE’S WAY
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby sceptersangram Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 am

» Free + Free Shipping No BuzzZone Mosquito Repellent Patches
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby sceptersangram Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:34 am

» My 20 Accomplishments Video
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby Admin Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:16 pm

» FREE + FREE Shipping – New RFID Blocking Credit Card Sleeve + Web Exclusive Video Debut
 With 144 episodes of pure genius Emptyby Admin Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:14 am

Freebies

SwagBucks
Inbox Dollars
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 33 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:37 pm
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With 144 episodes of pure genius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xinyuntian01
Beginner
Beginner

With 144 episodes of pure genius Empty
PostSubject: With 144 episodes of pure genius    With 144 episodes of pure genius EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 am

What can really The Tudors 1-4 series be said about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" that hasn't already been said. In every form of production this series was a miracle: after leaving Buffy for death after the desasterous 1992 feature film, writter Joss Whedon took his original idea and tranformed it into television form. But it was only the upstart network: The WB that would give Joss and company a chance. It was from there in March of 1997 that Buffy was born. Eventhough the show was "officially" cancelled 6 times durring its run the show lasted seven years filming 144 episodes.To sum up the story of Buffy is extremly difficult, especially when you don't have the amount of space a book offers to do so. In the simplest of forms Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a story about outsiders, true love, and family. Buffy is a typical blond southern californian girl: superficial, peppy, and niave. It isn't until that she finds True Blood set 1-3 collection out that she is actually the lastest in a long line of women chosen to fight vampires and the forces of darkness. That secrest forcess Buffy to grow up rather fast, especially when she and her mother relocate to Sunnydale, California. It was there that Buffy truly began her journey. But she was a unique slayer in fact that she had friends by her side that saved her life more times than anyone can count... overtime these friends became her family, and the core to the show. The best was to write about the complete series is to do so in a season by seaosn basis. Season 1 (which lasted on 12 episodes) basically series as an introduction to the series. The characters are introduced, and fleshed out... it is amazing that it only takes the show 12 episodes to establish seven character that seem like they become part of the family by the episode "Prophecy Girl". But the first season also serves as an introduction to the universe the show Sons of Anarchy dvd season is set in. Sunnydale (the town buffy lives in) serves as a "hellmouth" of sorst which means that it Arrested Development seasons box set 1-3 has alot of mystical energy that draws "the forces of darkness to it."Season Two served the show, by demonstrated what the series was capable off. Buffy will not always be a fluffly happy show, and in times can become rather depressing... Anything goes, like real life: hearts can be broken, people can die, the world will go on. It is in this season that Buffy learns all these major lessons....Season Three tells the story of ending... and how to deal with them... There are only a few amount of people that you can count on... This is learned when the Mayor of Sunnydale becomes the #1 bad guy, trying to asscend and rid the world of humans. This season also shows that friends can become family, family is not just blood, its who you choose.Season Four was all about the growing up. When Buffy and company go off to college, they learn that there are many things that can pull them apart, but it is who you trust that is ultimatly important...And so on... each season's basic focus is about the growing trends and how people eventually become who there are, and what influences... how people are torn apart, and brought together. How Family doesn't just have to be blood, but can be found...I have only just scratched the surface of this amazing show that digged so deep down that is has become the sole focus of numerous college courses. Joss Whedon and his writters developed a world that is full Star Trek Deep Space Nine boxset seasons 1-7 of so many themes (universal and specific) that it can charm anyone of any age (while at the same time making them laugh, cry, and want to throw up with pain).I personally started watching the show when I was 9 years old from the very first episode. I continued on with the show until the series finale when I was 15 (I also followed the series Angel)... And the show still seemes so fresh in my mind. Eventhough I have seem the "highschool episodes" many many times, I still find that there is more and more to discover in this universe... The best way I can describe this show is magically.When I started watching Buffy, it was the only tv show that I watched (besides teh simpsons), it was from there that I branched out into other shows: dawson's creek, chamred, felicity, gilmore girls, and so on... but no matter how many shows I watched I could not find anything to match the wit and magic that I originally found in Buffy. When I first bought the first season on DVD years ago, I remember listening to the commentary for "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "the Harvest" by the series creator: Joss Whedon (the commentaries are included on this set). It was in this commentary that Joss Talked about everything Nip Tuck season 1-6 dvds from the movie to getting the show to last into its fifth season... He talked about the show and the process of making the show with so much compassion and love and drive it really touched me... I believe that the commentary is the soul purpose that influenced me to become a television writer... It is less than 2 months before I start college, and I believe that there would Skins collection 1-4 complete be no more perfect time for this set to come out.If you have ever put off buying this series, this is your chance to own the complete series of the of the best things to ever air on television!
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is without question, television at its greatest. With 144 episodes of pure genius, there is never a dull moment while watching the series.It is one of the few shows that I am able to watch the same episode over and over and over without ever getting sale Boston Legal series sets sick of it.As for this box set, I highly recommend it to ANY Buffy fan! The packaging on the set is outstanding! Each season is divided into seperate books (that is Chuck box set seasons 1-3 the best way to describe them). The 40th extra DVD is also really REALLY good! Its filled with interviews from various members of the cast and crew. There is also a group discussion type thing that includes people such as Joss Whedon (the creator), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia), Emma Caulfield (Anya), and a few others. I can't tell you how pleased I am with this set, and I think that the price is quite a bargain considering the great packaging and contents! I would have paid WAY more money for something this great!
What can really be said about "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" that hasn't already been said. In every form of production this series was a miracle: after leaving Buffy for death after the desasterous 1992 feature film, writter Joss Whedon took his original idea and tranformed it into television form. But it was only the upstart network: The WB that would give Joss and company a chance. It was from there in March of 1997 that Buffy was born. Eventhough the show was "officially" cancelled 6 times durring its run the show lasted seven years filming 144 episodes.To sum up the story of Buffy is extremly difficult, especially when you don't have the amount of space a book offers to do so. In the simplest of forms Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a story about outsiders, true love, and family. Buffy is a typical blond southern californian girl: superficial, peppy, and niave. It isn't until that she finds out that she is actually the lastest in a long line of women chosen to fight vampires and the forces of darkness. That secrest forcess Buffy to grow up rather fast, especially when she and her mother relocate to Sunnydale, California. It was there that Buffy truly began her journey. But she was a Gilmore Girls 1-7 set season unique slayer in fact that she had friends by her side that saved her life more times than anyone can count... overtime these friends became her family, and the core to the show. The best was to write about the complete series is to do so in a season by seaosn basis. Season 1 (which lasted on 12 episodes) basically series as an introduction to the series. The characters are introduced, and fleshed out... it is amazing that it only takes the show 12 episodes to establish seven character that seem like they become part of the family by the episode "Prophecy Girl". But the first season also serves as an introduction to the universe the show is set in. Sunnydale (the town buffy lives in) serves as a "hellmouth" of sorst which means that it has alot Ugly Betty seasons 1-3 of mystical energy that draws "the forces of darkness to it."Season Two served the show, by demonstrated what the series was capable off. Buffy will not always be a fluffly happy show, and in times can become rather depressing... Anything goes, like real life: hearts can be broken, people can die, the world will go on. It is in this season that Buffy learns all these major lessons....Season Three tells the story of ending... and how to deal with them... There are only a few amount of people that you can count on... This is learned when the Mayor of Sunnydale becomes the #1 bad cheap The Closer seasons guy, trying to asscend and rid the world of humans. This season also shows that friends can become family, family is not just blood, its who you choose.Season Four was all about the growing up. When Buffy and company go off to college, they learn that there are many things that can pull them apart, but it is who you trust that is ultimatly important...And so on... each season's basic focus is about the growing trends and how people eventually become who there are, and what influences... how people are torn apart, and brought together. How Family doesn't just have to be blood, but can be found...I have only just scratched the surface of this amazing show that digged so deep down that is has become the sole focus of numerous college courses. Joss Whedon and his writters developed a world that is full of so many themes (universal and specific) that it can charm anyone of any age (while at the same time making them laugh, cry, and want to throw up with pain).I personally started watching the show when I was 9 years old from the very first episode. I continued on with the show until the series finale when I was 15 (I also followed the series Angel)... And the show still seemes so fresh in my mind. Eventhough I have seem the "highschool episodes" many many times, I still find that there is more and more to discover in this universe... The best way I can describe this show is magically.When I started watching Buffy, it was the only tv show that I watched (besides teh simpsons), it was from there that I branched out into other shows: dawson's creek, chamred, felicity, gilmore girls, and so on... but no matter how many shows I watched I could not find anything to match the wit and magic that I originally found in Buffy. When I first bought the first season on DVD years ago, I remember listening to the commentary for "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "the Harvest" by the series creator: Joss Whedon (the commentaries are included on this set). It was in this commentary that Joss Talked about everything from the movie to getting the show to last into its fifth season... He talked about the show and the process of making the show with so much compassion and love and drive it really touched me... I believe that the commentary is the soul purpose that influenced me to become a television writer... It is less than 2 months before I start college, and I believe that there would be no more perfect time for this set to come out.If you have ever put off buying this series, this is your chance to own the complete series of the of the best things to ever air on television!
Here is the main thing, flat-out: the "bonus disc" does not justify buying this if you already own most of the individual seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Period. Finish your collection individually and save your money. All the other features are flat-out identical. HOWEVER- now that I've given the "caveat emptor", allow me to proceed to address two groups of people: those of you just getting into the show, and the raging, insane, die-hard, probably-something-wrong-with-us-but-we-don't-care BUFFY fans like myself. First up, the neophytes: You guys are gonna love this. You save a ton of money Friends seasons on sale compared to purchasing them individually, get the bonus goodie disc, and let's face it- if you're on the fence because of the price, well, you should know by now how much you're going to fall head over heels in love with this show, and by the time you're on the last season, you'll be kicking yourself for not getting it back when it made more sense. Now, on to the dorks: We are an obsessive bunch, aren't we? And you already know you NEED this. It looks uber-cool on the shelf, folds out sideways like a pro, complete seasons of Gossip Girl and probably sneaks out in the night while we're alseep to hunt vampires. This is a must-have. Any happy Buffy viewer would be glad to own this. Now, back to my regularly scheduled non-existent social life.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is without question, television at its greatest. With 144 episodes of pure genius, there is never a dull moment while watching the series.It is one of the few shows that I am able to watch the same episode over and over and over without ever getting sick of it.As for this box set, I highly recommend it to ANY Buffy fan! The packaging on the set is outstanding! Each season is divided into seperate books (that is the best way to describe them). The 40th extra DVD is also really REALLY good! Its filled with interviews from various members of the cast and crew. There is also a group discussion type thing that includes people such as Joss Whedon (the creator), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), Law and Order SVU 1-11 series box set Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia), Emma Caulfield (Anya), and a few others. I can't tell you how Veronica Mars complete 1-3 on dvd pleased I am with this set, and I think that the price is quite a bargain considering the great packaging and contents! I would have paid WAY more money for something this great!
Back to top Go down

With 144 episodes of pure genius
Page 1 of 1